This page includes "HR Hot Topics", prevalent articles, job postings, and additional resources for the Human Resource Professional! In an ever changing climate, it is important to stay up-to-date and informed. We hope that this page becomes a resource to you!
HR Hot Topics
Make SHRM your resource.
One of the most valuable assets to your resource library is the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Find them on their online platform (linked below) to stay up to date on the latest Human Resource information.
By clicking on the button below, you will be re-directed to the SHRM web page. This page offers a wide variety of articles, compliance guidelines, and certifications. Items such as events, learning, and additional opportunities are available on the site.
Feel free to like or share content from our social media!
Joplin, MO, US
Posted October 6th 2021
APPLY TO HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
The Human Resources Director will be responsible for developing and leading Community Support Services of Missouri’s (CSS) Human Resources Department. We are hiring an HR Director who will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. The Human Resource Director will report to the Vice-President, Administrative Services. Specifically, responsibilities include:
· Strong commitment to the mission, vision, goals and objectives of CSS
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years HR experience, preferably in a non-profit setting
· Knowledge of and experience with recruitment
· Knowledge of ADP HCM Suite preferred
· Excellent judgment, communication and creative problem-solving skills
· Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
· Ability to regularly and routinely lift and push at least 50 pounds
· Completion of a background check required
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance